1) This indicates that some menu items may be served raw or undercooked
2) Consuming raw or undercooked meat or seafood may increase the risk of foodborne illness especially to those with the weak immune system
3) This indicates that if steamed clams are unavailable Steamed Mussels will be substituted at our discretion
4) Before placing your order with us please inform the event coordinator if anyone in your party has a food allergy
5) Pricing for all menus includes the paper products, utensils, condiments, staff to cook and serve buffet style, and trash removal.
6) Upgrade service is available upon request at an additional charge.
7) Menus which contain steamed clams or lobsters are subject to price change due to market pricing.
8) Events under 35 people are subject to an additional service charge.
9) All prices are subject to change and are exclusive of state and local taxes, gratuity, and service charges.
Site selection and/or Venue Rental – see our suggested site list for recommendations
Guest’s Tables, Chairs & Table Covers
Set up & break down of guest’s tables and chairs (These services are available for an additional fee)
Tent or Covered area to serve Buffet
Bug Spray for guests
Centerpieces, if desired
Lawn toys or games
Music or other Entertainment
Tables, Linens, Paper goods, cutlery & napkins for any food items you provide: ie: appetizers, salad items or desserts or any other tables that are needed for gifts, place cards, music, etc.
Amenities for Caterers:
Nearby Parking & Cooking area for our staff (approx. three parking spaces)
Lighting for cooking & prep area, if after dark.
We will be happy to assist you with the following services
Linens / Plastic Table Covers
Cake Plates & Forks
China Dishes, Flatware & Glassware
Did this answer your questions? If not, please contact us, we’ll be happy to help!